Shower Feature Wall Tiles
When it comes to a bathroom, it’s all about the tile. Whether you are building a new home or renovating an existing bath, the tile will set the mood for the room. With so many materials and colors, the design possibilities are limitless.
One current trend we are loving is a shower feature wall. This concept creates a fabulous point of visual interest. Whether you are planning an all-white and marble look or daring to go bold, you can incorporate this fun feature in your design. It works with just about any décor choice. Your guests will be envious of your stunning statement shower.
Feature Wall Tile Ideas for Your Shower
The addition of a different color and/or pattern instantly adds depth and dimension, drawing the eye to the centerpiece of the bathroom:
• A contrasting back wall will pop against more neutral tones.
• A border is one way to make subtly add dimension.
• A line of feature tiles down the middle of the back wall adds interest. Keep it straight or get creative with the shape.
• You can still stay monochromatic. A hint of shimmer, a coordinating neutral, or a complementary border can add impact while maintaining a tranquil mood
• If you want to create a focal feature, but are a bit timid, try adding a pop in a niche.
Don’t be afraid to play with scale and contrast. Mixing sizes and colors can breathe new life into the room.
Enlist the Help of a Tile or Design Expert
Because it is all about how the shapes, textures, colors and finishes relate to one another, you might want to consider getting the opinion of a professional interior designer. If you work with us on your new construction or remodel, we have an in-house designer who can assist you with all of your tile choices.